The mission of El Centro Family Health is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care to the people of Northern New Mexico.
El Centro Family Health provides quality health care at affordable prices to rural Northern New Mexico. With 13 medical clinics, 11 school based clinics, and 3 dental clinics. Our clinics span 22,000 square miles and serve more than 19,000 patients each year.
In a land of enchanted spaciousness, medical care can be hard to reach. El Centro Family Health fills this vital health care gap. It is the anchor of health throughout rural Northern New Mexico with clinics in Coyote, Embudo, Espanola, La Loma, Las Vegas, Penasco, Roy, San Miguel, Springer, Taos, Truchas, Wagon Mound.
We provide quality health care to nearly 19,000 individuals each year in over 84,000 medical and dental visits. El Centro accepts all pay sources including private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and we offer discounted services to income eligible. We are part of the primary care safety net, ensuring that everyone has equal access to the medical care they deserve. El Centro Family Health is a FTCA Deemed Facility providing services to Northern New Mexico.
Services We Offer
- Primary Care Medical Services/Family Practice
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Reproductive Health
- Bridging the Gaps
- Diabetes prevention and treatment
- Hepatitis C treatment and education
- Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment and education
- Pain Management treatment and education
- Depression treatment and education
- Women’s Health Initiative
- All standard medical procedures
- Annual Physicals
- Well Child
- Sliding Fee Scale
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Prevention Program
- Coumadin Clinic
- Suboxone Opiate Replacement program
- Medicaid certification
- 340 Discounted Medications
- Patient Assistance Program
- Lab work
Thank you for making El Centro Family Health your primary care provider.